1. We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality, for all our patients.
2. We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes.
3. We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
4. We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care.
5. We follow the British Dental Associations guidelines on infection control.
6. We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find.
7. We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date.
8. We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year.
9. We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints.
10. Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.