Terms and conditions including cancellation, no show &
rearranging appointments policy:
1. Treatment costs must be paid on the day. If you are exempt from paying proof of exemption will need to be seen.
2. Treatment that requires completion in more than one visit must be paid for in full on the 1st visit unless the clinician agrees & authorises a payment plan.
3. Treatments Not completed within 60 days will need to be paid for again if these require completing. We cannot keep a course of Treatment open for more than 60 days.
4. We can’t accommodate changing clinicians for patients if this is not for the reasons of Dental Care.
5. Our Cancellation policy is 48 hours and we will at times accommodate 24 hours notice but this will be at the discretion of management. Appointments can be cancelled or rearranged if you give us 48 hours’ notice. Failure to do so will result in patients being discharged from our care. Patients will also lose deposits if they cancel within 24 hours of their appointment.
6. Our practice discharges patients who Fail to Attend their appointment or fail to give us at least 24 hours’ notice. We can not make any allowances anymore due to system and patient demand constraints.
7. Late Patient arrivals up to 10 mins into your appointment may be accommodated.
8. At times due to staff sickness, lab work not back in or equipment breakdown we reserve the right to rearrange your appointment on short notice. We will try to do our best to rebook you as soon as possible. Emergencies may be seen on short notice.